[jaws-uk] Re: thank you to everyone

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:10:43 -0000

Well it does sound a bargain indeed, is Win hard? I think George will confirm that the Toshiba should not be classed as being Professional if you have Vista eventually but prior to Vista some Toshibas due to their having Media Centre a bit Classy you would have to buy Jaws Professional, but I cannot confirm this. Shirley Clowe I think can tell you this. since she had to buy Jaws Professional Regards Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>