[jaws-uk] Re: thank you to everyone

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:20:32 -0000

Francis sounds like a bargain but do you need to use Jaws professional with it? some Toshibas with certain media Centres will only work with Jaws Professional. My Toshiba only had 40 GB on it and 256 of Ram so Increased it to 1 Ram and got External drive. the wireless was supposed to be internal but in fact I had to get a Wireless Card, then it had a sound flaw that needed a patch but apart from Freeserve having to be got rid of I still like it. but2 and a bit years ago it was nearly £600, it was a small shop and I let a friend buy it for me Have you got a good guarantee? sorry for all the questions. By the way what was the name of the computer that lost all your emails? regards dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>