[jaws-uk] Re: terabite image for windows boot to dos disc file

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:43:02 -0000

Hi Tom, so what did you image? The C partition or HD 0? I can't understand
why it's showing two hard drives. Have you got two physical drives on your
PC, or one drive partitioned into two? I would have thought that your
primary drive is going to be the first one, if two are shown.
  A little tip. To cover you in the event of having no DVD's about, but also
to save making loads of coasters, just get yourself a decent fast flash card
and image to that. Then when your computer goes down you can, providing you
still have a working DVD burner you can use the image for windows CD/DVD
burning utility to burn the image.
                    John.