[jaws-uk] Re: terabite image for windows boot to dos disc file

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:30:19 -0000

Hi Tom, is there any reason you've opted to do this the hard way? I've been
using image for windows for a few years now without any assistance nor any
problem. I image onto DVD. Restoring from DVD is equally as simple. As
discussed on this list some time ago there are problems for blind people
restoring from an external drive. Of course it's up to you if you want to do
it the way you are, but personally I would have thought that life's too
short.
                    John.