[jaws-uk] Re: struggling new outlook 2010 user

  • From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:22:06 -0000

Hello Alex
I only have 2 email addresses that I send from
When I press alt a I get the titles
The first one says what it is followed by default
The second says what it is but does not.
Are you at wine  and chat tonight?
It is John Kinghams birthday
I believe he has said he will pay for drinks
There's a first.
Wonder what Ladbrokes would offer on that hahahahaha
Yvonne