[jaws-uk] Jaws and Facebook Mobile

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:11:43 -0000

Hi folks.

Does anyone know what's going on with Facebook Mobile?

http://m.facebook.com/

Until yesterday it was all great and accessible.  Since I cleared my
browser's cache, I've got a mobile facebook where every link is shown as a
same page link and clicking any of them just reloads the home page.

So, right now, FB is next to useless.

I'm using jaws 12, but I believe there are others having the same issue with
earlier versions.

Cheers
Darren