[jaws-uk] Re: starting spywear guard from desktop

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 00:00:25 +0100

Hi Jill,

Why not put it in your Startup group?
To start a program each time you start Windows

1.      Right-click the Start button, and then click
Properties.
2.      On the Start Menu tab, click Classic Start menu, and
then click Customize. This changes the style of the Start
menu.
3.      Click Advanced.
4.      In the Start Menu folder, find the shortcut to the
program you want to start each time you start Windows, and
drag <ms-its:C:\WINDOWS\Help\taskbar.chm::/HELP=glossary.hlp
TOPIC=GLS_DRAG>  it to the Startup folder located in the
Programs folder.

        Where?
<ms-its:C:\WINDOWS\Help\taskbar.chm::/win_tray_start_program
_auto.htm#>

        *       Documents and Settings
        *       User name
        *       Start Menu