[jaws-uk] Re: starting spywear guard from desktop

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 00:35:17 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Bell
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:00 AM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: starting spywear guard from desktop

  Hi Jill,

  Why not put it in your Startup group?
  To start a program each time you start Windows

    1.. Right-click the Start button, and then click Properties.
    2.. Okay so far, but i'm lost after that.  I don't understand what you're
refering to from here on.  The first thing I'm on is a page about the wallpaper
and stuff.  Everything I tab to is all about the display, screen resolution
etc.  Also you refer to classic setup, but I've only heard of that term for XP.
 Once again, Win 98SE.  If you desire, you can hit me off list.
  thanks.

  jill.

    1.. On the Start Menu tab, click Classic Start menu, and then click
Customize. This changes the style of the Start menu.
    2.. Click Advanced.
    3.. In the Start Menu folder, find the shortcut to the program you want to
start each time you start Windows, and drag it to the Startup folder located in
the Programs folder.
    Where?

      a.. Documents and Settings
      b.. User name