[jaws-uk] settings Leonie

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 08:18:19 -0000

Hallo  Leonie      Today I get my  one visit per year from KAb  and my Cd
for Jaws 9  arrived yesterday, I have had my laptop cleaned off from
imbedded Freeserve  and  that in all was £147   and  since I use it  in
conjunction  with this Viglen Desktop  but  not  of course with the scanner
I will not put Lunar back on it. I hope it will run faster  with less  in
the way of Software . I shall put K.11 on it  still it is a wonderful OCR .

I am sorry getting that information was like mining for Gold, blood sweat
and almost tears  and I should not have had to give the amount of background
information  to explain why Leonie to ask.

The fact that I was prepared to pay Mr Chamberlain in  Crowborough  to  make
the box to invert which Leonie  called the "switching box"  shows I was
determined to find a way, his background in Electronics
he felt it should be simple.

Mr Dan Clark is out of his office this week   and it was he who told
another party  however  Decision made  my laptop  can always have Lunar put
back if I find  JFW 9  will not work.
When I spoke to Bryan carver director of Technical Support on January 13 last year I told him about mr chamberlain trying to make a box to invert and he said " You sure do have tenacity Dorothy I promise you I will do my best " I relied on his word
Dorothy
I am not ashamed of having some sight  I do not  use the magnification but
must have that black  background.version 9  worked  this way.

Leonie was of course the obvious person to ask