[jaws-uk] problem installing jaws 9

  • From: susan mcdonald <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws mail <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:13:24 +0000

I pressed enter after I got to set up, waited 15 minutes before phoneing my
supplier and just as I was explaining the problem, hey Presto Jaws begun
speaking and everythin went well from there, even the update.  the only problem
I have now is ,in Hotmail jaws is saying "clickable"  each time I land on a new
location on a page, e.g. Subject, clickable, To, clickable, no doubt I will
find a turn off switch for this somewhere as I haven't been through all the
settings yet.
Thank you all for your help