[jaws-uk] Re: Problem installing Jaws 9

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:22:49 -0000

Yes tiddy, dead maggots are no good! however those detailed repair
instructions I sent you off list  should have done the trick, the only
reason I decided to do a clean reinstall tid, and this was some time ago is
due to that Visitor  having with great enthusiasm having dug around in my
Registry to  rid me of imbedded Freeserve,  another Pal on this list who I
will call the Cisco kid decided to talk me through a clean remove and
reinstall,  however I still had to have my laptop cleaned off completely. I
thought as you have sighted help down there  you could run the repair
facility.  Personally I want to know why so many  on the list had problems,
I got in the Patch and a big one for K11 released on December 27 and 28th
being over Christmas many may have missed it. Dorothy.  Ps    There was once
a dog who could speak Tid, mind you I think it could only say 2"sausages"
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28/01/2008 21:32

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Date: 28/01/2008 21:32