[jaws-uk] Re: problams with Outlook Express.

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:15:50 +0100

Hello Shirley,

Something similar happened to me once, just as Outlook Express started
compacting its messages, I received a Skype call and answered it before the
compacting had finished, later I discovered that my OE folders were damaged
and I had to delete the damaged ones.

What you need to do in this case is to find your OE folders on your hard
drive (they all have the suffix .dbx) and delete the deleted items folder,
OE will recreate it next time you launch it.

If you need further help with this it might be a good idea to contact me
privately, it isn't really JFW related and as such is off topic.

Hope this helps.

Pete H.