[jaws-uk] Re: printers

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:09:28 +0100

All "printing" functions are normally controlled using the
standard Windows print routine.

Where you are likely to come unstuck is:-

a)  Installation.  However you usually only have to do that
once, so try to beg some sighted help.

b)  Special printer specific utility functions, such as ink
level checking and print head cleaning, and where the
printer itself has a small LCD with yet more information.

Sadly both are areas which have been neglected by the
accessibility campaigners - more's the pity.

George.

Date: 29/05/2006

>=20

link:-