[jaws-uk] Re: pen drive

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 08:51:39 +0100

Hi Susan,

If you open My computer from the desktop, do you find the drive there in the
list?

If so, select it, press the applications key and cursor down to an item
which is called something like "open removable drive" and press enter.

If you don't find your pen drive in the list, try pressing f5 to refresh the
list.

If none of this works, come back to the list and we'll have to think again.

Regards,

Phil Medway

E-mail: philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 01869 347639