[jaws-uk] jfw and PalTalk

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:57:28 -0000

Hi all

just curious to know if any of you are using this program with jaws,
versions 8 or 9.  A friend of mine who uses supernova has installed PalTalk
on his laptop, and he can get round it, although he tells me there are parts
of the program that are graphical and supernova doesn't properly read some
of the buttons.

If jaws will work on this program, I would be interested to hear people's
thoughts, and how good or otherwise it is with jfw.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx