[jaws-uk] Re: Davids how to tel

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:53:55 -0000

thank you so much Peter I am using at this moment my laptop which has not got Lunar on it, and I have discovered a good many ways, like they say there more ways to kill a chicken than the obvious one, just as well

Regards Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>