[jaws-uk] Re: jaws12 and the web

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:16:49 +0100

Absolutely not. The only problem I have is that the virtual cursor is not updating correctly when a message is displayed in Thunderbird.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 26/10/2010 09:45, Ismail wrote:
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the following problem on the
web with Jaws12:
Occasionally when you go to a page on the web Jaws is not updating the
screen so you have to press insert key and escape to manually update the
screen. I have not experienced this problem in previous Jaws versions if
I have its been once in a blue moon.
Interested to hear peoples comments.
Regards,
Ismail.