[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 12 and Windows Live Mail

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:15:58 +0100

Hi Darren.
I believe it's similar, however you cannot use first letter navigation to jump from folder to flder. There are also extra features that Outlook Express hasn't and never will. For example Windows Live Mail has a junk mail filter.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 26/10/2010 09:47, Darren H wrote:
Hi folks.
I current use Outlook for e-mail, but I miss Outlook Express for its
ease of use and uncomplicated interface.
Is Windows Live Mail as straightforward to use as the old Outlook Express?
I'm using Jaws 12 if that makes a difference.
Cheers
Darren