[jaws-uk] Re: jaws update

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:29:44 +0000

Hi Graham and list

I've found the update facility erratic, sometimes it works and others
it doesn't. Several weeks ago I installed (using the update feature)
several daisy books, however it was craling along at a snail's pace
and took several hours to install! Maybe worth dropping Freedom
Scientific an e-mail to alert them to the problem.

Cheers,

Kevin