[jaws-uk] Re: jaws installation

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 14:22:04 +0100

Hi Frank,

I would have suggested trying the install again, but having read the whole
of your message, and noted that some files were corrupted, my suggestion
would be to contact the support department of the supplier from whom you
purchased Jaws, to see if anyone there can help, as I'm guessing the best
solution would be to uninstall Jaws 14 completely and then re-install the
program after downloading the install from the Freedom Scientific Website.
At least, that's what I've had people assist me with in the past when I've
had similar problems.

Alexander Shannon