[jaws-uk] Re: jaws crashing toomuch

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:11:19 -0000

Hi Paul,

Firstly, it is Outlook Express 5, not *Outlook* 5.  Outlook is a
different program than Outlook Express.  (And you are using Outlook
Express 5.5, not5.0.)
You could try a System Restore
to a time when things were working better.  that, however, will remove
programs you installed since that date/time; so you would then need to
reinstall such programs, preferably one by one, if you have to.

Also, do a Compact All Folders in outlook express, message list:with
Alt+f, f, f.  It could take a few minutes.