[jaws-uk] Re: jaws and vista

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:11:18 +0100

Hello Sue.  In short, I don't think the keystrokes are that different. My
approach would be to open 2 instances of windows explorer and just alt tab
between them.  Control c copies files that you have selected and control v
pastes them.  There are a few things to tab through and you won't get much
joy with windows 7 below JAWS 10.  I think JAWS 9 might work with Vista
though can't remember.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page