[jaws-uk] Re: jaws and vista

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian228@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:48:13 +0100

Hi Sue,

To copy a file to another drive:
1.  Copy the file in the usual way.
2.  Press the Windows Key to open the Start Menu.
3.  Press Tab once to here a list of shortcuts.
4.  Press the letter “c” to select “Computer” and press Enter.
5.  You will now see a list of drives, including any removable drives that are
plugged in.
6.  Cursor Down to the drive and press Enter to view its contents.
7.  Paste the file in the usual way.

Another way to copy a file to another drive is as follows:
1.  Select the file to copy.
2.  Press the Applications key and choose “Send To”.
3.  The list of shortcuts should include any removable drives on your computer.
 Simply select the drive and press Enter.

Does that help, or have I misunderstood your question?

Regards.

Ian