[jaws-uk] Re: jaws and Word 2007

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:06:25 +0100

Hi robin.

Oh man, you're a lifesaver.

Thanks for that.

Darren
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 8:53 AM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: jaws and Word 2007

Darren,

Office 2007 menus are a different concept. I've just had my pc upgraded
the other week and trying to learn how it works.

In Word, press the alt key, jaws will say home tab
Right arrow and it will be on the insert tab
Down arrow to cover page, then right arrow to tables
Press space bar at this point and you're in the familiar tables menu.

Hth, Robin