[jaws-uk] jaws 16 dropping first w in I E addresses

  • From: <tom.reid21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 17:41:37 +0100

Hi folks, a strange one and a nuisance. Jaws 16, I E 11, win 7.

On Google home page, after typing alt-D to get to address bar, when I type
www, I clearly hear it, but, only two w's register. I retype alt-d do the
same and the problem goes. It only happens the first time I open Google and
not on other pages.

Any thoughts,

Tom