[jaws-uk] Re: jaws 12 and graphics

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:16:11 +0000

Hi,

What version of JAWS are you running?  I think you're running a later
version than me as I don't have the "settings centre" but I think for
it to change you need to change the settings specific to your browser,
or the html settings.  The route through JAWS verbosity dialog whilst
in the browser would only be temporary I think.

Catherine