[jaws-uk] Re: Considering leaving

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:01:55 +0000

Hi Tom.
Oh really! And yet this list is to facilitate the use of JAWS is it not?
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 21/12/2010 08:57, Tom Reid wrote:
Hi Chris,

Good luck with nvda.

Keep us up to date. Anybody trying to provide free screen reading software
should be congratulated.

Tom