[jaws-uk] iCloud Control Panel

  • From: "Andrew Roberts" <andrew.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 15:14:40 -0000

Hi,

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the cross posting.

I have recently installed the iCloud Control Panel on my ultrabook running
Windows 7 64 bit and JAWS15.

This afternoon I thought I would have a read through the iCloud Control
Panel help.  Having selected this item, the relevant page loaded in internet
explorer and it says to select an item from the table of contents.  However
I cannot work out how to open the table of contents let alone navigate it.
It seems to be a tree view which when I press enter on it will take me into
forms mode but I don't seem to be able to get any further.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Andrew