[jaws-uk] Re: help with website

  • From: "Johny Cassidy" <johnycassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:08:26 -0000

Hi Paul

I think you're right. A lot of people who have a website like to have all the whistles and bells they can. Any web developer worth his or her salt will realise that this isn't commercially sound, or indeed needed. I think a lot of inaccessible websites are simply down to inexperience on the behalf of whoever designed the thing. No need.

Cheers for now

Johny
----- Original Messag thee ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>