[jaws-uk] Re: help with website

  • From: "amie.slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:36:25 -0000

Hi list
Speaking of webssites, how do you all get on with the Flash elements on Myspace and UTube? I always fall into the predictable trap of disabling Flash to read the page, only to find it took the audio/video capability with it. Any of you techie wizards finding work-arounds for this?
Cheers
Amie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Léonie Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>