[jaws-uk] follow up to last mesage

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:40:02 -0000

Hi all,

Shortly after sending my last message, I recievd an auto reply E-mail from
the BBC Radio 4 programme Feedback.

I was surprised and a bit disturbed by this, given the confidential nature
of the E-mail I originally sent.

I am now rather worried that other website may have had my E-mail.

What else can I do please.

I have just contacted feedback and asked that they remove my E-mail when
they see my E-mail address.

Again, any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Paul.