[jaws-uk] E-mail and website query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:29:03 -0000

Hi all,

Please could someone help with this rather odd query.

I have just tried to send an E-mail to a website but as I attempted to do
this, I got an error message saying something about word editor and that it
couldn't be found.

I entered on the E-mail link on the site.

Although I managed to compose the E-mail   and send it so I thought, I then
received a hand-full of mail delivery error messages to my inbox.

the other rather od asspet of this is hat several of these return E-mails
seemed to suggest that I had tried sending the E-mail to this list and also
several friends which is untrue and so I am naturally confused about this.

I don't even think the address I sent my original E-mail to was listed which
is even more spooky.

If anyone can shed any light on this then it would be appreciated.

The other worrying aspect of this is had the a-mail gone to the number of
addresses it was trying to go to then this would have been awful as the
a-mail I originally sent was in confidence and so was not to be seen by many
others.

This is rather odd so any help would be great.

I useJAWS version 5, windows ME and outlook express (think it's version 5.

Regards

Paul.