[jaws-uk] error messages and how to get rid of them

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:10:33 +0100

Hi all,

For some time now, I have been getting two error messages, shortly after I
switch on my computer and after the opening jingle has sounded.

The first error message which appears says:
"problem with short cut dialog, the shortcut apostrophe phe Norton system
doctor.lnk refers to a location that is unavailable. the location could be
on a hard drive on this computer, on a network or on a different computer on
your home network.  check to make sure that the disk is properly inserted or
that you are connected tothe internet or home network and then try again, ok
button to activate press spacebar."

Almost immediately after that error message comes up, another one comes up
and JAWS says:
"rundll dialog, error loading cdindows temp s e. dll, the system could not
find the file specified, ok button, to activate press spacebar."

Please could someone tell me how I could get rid of both these error
messages as they are now irritating me.

I am using windows ME.

Regards

Paul.