[jaws-uk] data recovery

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:48:55 +0930

Hi.
I tried a suggestion, and got anomie standard particion assist 5.5

And you use the jaws cursur, to explore the screen.

Short story, it took 10 hours to scan my 932 gb external Toshiba hard disk,
and then it said the scan was complete, and click the proceed button.

Well, it was still greyed out,and decided to explore the files on the
particion, well, windows 7, decided that the program, was not responding,
and closed, so, when I went back in, had to start the dan scan all over
again.

So.

It dave me this weird file name, wcftrace.clog.

What is this.

And is there any other more accessible, data recovery software, where I can
select the music folder and try to recover that.

Or do I just e-mail support, at anomie.

Just frustrated.

Or am I toast.

Any help.