[jaws-uk] Re: cdex configuration

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:50:35 +0100

HI all,

I have just started using Cdex myself and have found that if no track is selected, it wil rip the whole album, however, if you use the arrow keys to have a look at the different tracks, it will only rip one and you then have to select the others for it to do the whole album.

HTH

Audrey

----- Original Message ----- From: "tonty" <tony.bowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>