[jaws-uk] Re: can you chek this website please

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:46:42 -0000

Hi Paul, I checked the site because I wanted to hear what she sounded like. No luck however, although I put her name in Google and came up with her recording of CD Baby.

Why not send her an e-mail and tell her your problem. There is a link on the site. I have done this with the likes of Stacey Kent and Trudy Kerr to name two.

Cheers

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>