[jaws-uk] Re: can you chek this website please

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:02:46 -0000

Hi Paul

I have Real Player and having just checked with another site, it is working
perfectly. However, whenever I try to play the clips on the June April site,
it tells me Real Player can not access the file because it may be in use by
another application, out of date or no longer available. It seems that the
problem is with the link to the audio file on the web site and not with your
Real Player.

Barbara