[jaws-uk] bizare E-mail query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:26:49 -0000

Hi all,

Just now, I went into my drafts folder as I had an E-mail which I wanted to
finish typing and send off.

I had some additional information to add but whilst I was doing this, I
found that I couldn't backspace to remove a word and then I found that the
E-mail was completely blank.

All efforts to resolve this failed but I also notice that when I went into
my inbox and opened several E-mails, they too were blank.

I closed outlook and re-opened it and whilst other E-mails were OK, the one
in my drafts folder was still blank except for the To and Subject fields.

Can anyone shed anylight on this one please as it is so bizarre.

I had to retype the E-mail and have now scent it off.

Regards

Paul.