[jaws-uk] Re: best ISP

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:03:50 +0100

Tiscali might be better now, but when I was with them before I had no end of
problems bonnecting. Also, if you are using their Wegb Mail as opposed to an
Email program, you don't get many messages before your inbox is full and
they are bounced.

I have used BT for a couple of years now both Pay As You Go and now
Broadband and have had not problems whatsoever connecting etc. As for
technical support, I don't think any ISP is as good as we'd expect, that's
why it's best going for a reliable provider in the hope that you never need
the support.

I'd recommend BT for these reasons. Plus their Web Mail is fairly
accessible.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx