[jaws-uk] Re: outlook

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:00:02 +0100

Rather than Shift + Control + B to open the Address Book, you can press
Shift + Tab twice to come the the "To Button" And then press Enter and the
Address Book with be displayed. It's just a case of which way you prefer to
do it.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx