[jaws-uk] Re: amazon with jaws v11

  • From: "barbara.gilhooly" <barbara.gilhooly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 21:41:18 -0000

Sorry I no longer have the mobile address that Amazon sent me but you could
just try putting a forward slash after the regular address and see what
happens.  They did say a lot of blind people use the mobile site, I'm sure
it wouldn't be cluttered with adds and the like.  My sister eventually
ordered what I wanted, which was before I was sent the mobile address, hence
the reason for not using it.

Barbara