[jaws-uk] Re: amazon with jaws v11

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 23:35:16 -0000

Hi Kevin,

Just ordered 2 items from Amazon using JAWS 12 and had no problems
whatsoever. What I did:

1. Clicked the 'add to basket' icon for the 2 items;
2. Clicked on 'my basket';
3. Scrolled down to 'Proceed to Checkout' and clicked on this;
4. Logged on with my user name and password;
5. Checked the details of my order and clicked on 'Place Order'.

I also depend on JAWS as I am totally blind, so it is not an issue with JAWS
as I managed it without any problems.

Have you tried scrolling down far enough? The button to 'Proceed to Checkout
is after your account details and basket contents/delivery options etc.

Cheers.

John.