[jaws-uk] alt key query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:31:43 -0000

HI all,

my latest problem is that when I am on outlook and press the alt key and
arrow up or down, JAWS is not telling me any of the options.

This may have something to do with the fact that JAWS keeps saying the word
"file" and sometimes repeatedly.

Please could someone tell me how I can correct this little glitch.

This is not happening with the internet.

Regards

Paul.