[jaws-uk] Re: PayPal

  • From: "Steve Boynton" <stephen.boynton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:51:39 -0000

Hi Barbara
I too have had this problem with Paypal and found by changing to Jaws curser,
pressing Insert and R two or three times until Jaws says unrestricted pressing
up or down arrow while still in Jaws curser mode until i find the link I need
and either pressing the left mouse button or enter key should get you the
desired response.
Regards Steve.