[jaws-uk] Re: a couple of questions

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 21:50:47 +0100

Hello ali, I don'thave the answer for your 2nd question but as for your 1st I have a sergestion for you. I don't know if its what your looking for but when you alt tab back to the conversation window, if you use the command alt followed by one of the numbers on the number row note not the number pad! After someone has finished writing, and say you heard "Daniel says" Hello Ali how are you today? You can comferm this by hitting Alt then the number 1 on the number row If you was to use number 2, you would get what you said before say I said something like the example above. Note I might have this infomation back to front but I hope you get the idea. Basicly try holding down the alt key and press the numbers, 1 till 0 and see what you get and hopefully you will understand what I an trying to explain. Note if you hit escape out of a conversation window say by accident, and found that contact again hit enter on it to open the window again, jaws won't remember what you have said or your friend so be careful of that! Or just try to remember what you have just said! LOL

I hope this helps you outalittle!
Good Luck!
Thanks Daniel