[jaws-uk] Re: Windows live essentials 2011.. Problems

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:28:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Tom,
the update that you're recieved might be the update referred to in this post on
the windows live blog:
http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_live/b/windowslive/archive/2011/01/17/minor-update-for-windows-live-messenger-pre-2011.aspx

As it says in the post, it doesn't involve updating to the 2011 version.
I haven't recieved this update, but I've only got windows live mail 2009
installed, and not messanger 2009.

David.