[jaws-uk] Re: Windows live essentials 2011.. Problems

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:03:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
I don't know where you can download a previous messanger on its own. However,
you can download the 2009 live essentials from:
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-xp
Note that on this page, after the language combo box is set, then a download
now
link becomes available after it. With sighted help, you can just install
messager, but I don't think you can do this using Jaws. Also, you have to
uninstall the 2011 essentials before installing the 2009 version.

David.