[jaws-uk] Re: Windows Mail, IMAP & deleted messages.

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:06:38 +0100

Interesting David, thanks for taking the time to look. You do seem to be right, there is a slight pause while the email deletes itself. Jaws still doesn't read the next email automatically though, even when left for a matter of long seconds. Curious.

Léonie.
--
http://www.tink.co.uk/

E. tink@xxxxxxxxxx