[jaws-uk] Re: Windows Mail.

  • From: "John Wells" <johnwellsjoseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 18:08:38 -0000

Hi Shirley

If you google windows live mail you will get their complete windows
essentials. You can download the whole lot as one or simply find the windows
live mail download.  I understand from a computer friend who runs his own
business that windows essentials is not too clever in protecting your
computer.  Also, I am not sure how it would work with Jaws.  I find AVG and
Malwarebytes are negotiable with jaws and quite effective.

John Wells.