[jaws-uk] Re: Where Oh Where

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:22:38 -0400

Hey Morey, I don't know if this is what you are thinking of but I have two
programs on the programs page at JFWLite.
Annotator Home Page

Annotator Download
Add notes and comments to files in windows explorer.

PC Magazine Utilities - Explorer Notes
Explorer Notes Download
Add notes and comments to files in windows explorer. Also included a program
to help you manage and search for the notes you have created.
If I remember correctly, there are helpful hints for both of them.
Debbie